You might be surprised to hear how well Nashville’s condo market has done over the last year. The media paints a pretty grim picture, but here are the facts.
Since December 1, 2009 through December 1, 2010, 2505 condos have closed in Nashville.
– 95% of these are in the urban core.
– 1685 of these sales sold higher than $120,000.
– 642 of these sales sold higher than $200,000.
- 185 of these sales sold higher than $300,000.
– 99% are in Areas 1, 2 or 3, which are the Areas that converge in our Downtown.
– The average price of these 185 sales is $405,931 at 1728 sq ft, or $224.91/sq ft.
- At the Icon, which is represented by Village Real Estate and The CityLiving Team, 117 closed sales in this time frame averaged $283,567 at 912 sq ft, or $310.93/sq ft.